Home > News > Industry News > Construction regulations for fire-resistant spray coatings in rainy and high-temperature days
Construction regulations for fire-resistant spray coatings in rainy and high-temperature days
419 | 2019-05-31 08:03:44 | 分享： Browse: 419 | 2019-05-31 08:03:44 | Share:
The refractory spray coating is an irregular refractory material constructed by mechanical spraying using pneumatic tools. The construction is simple. If we encounter special weather, such as rain or high temperature weather, it will be special for handling. Please introduce the construction regulations in rainy and hot days:
I. Construction can be carried out when the ambient temperature is between + 5 ° C and -5 ° C. When the temperature is below -5 ° C, construction can only be performed after reliable cold protection measures have been taken.
In the furnace construction:
The insulation layer should be laid first to improve the anti-freezing ability of the refractory layer. After construction, the masonry should be covered with plastic cloth and covered with hay curtains. For newly built kiln, the heat preservation time shall not be less than 10 days, and it is strictly forbidden to expose the built masonry to the cold atmosphere.
3. Before construction:
1. The work area and surrounding environment must be kept clean to prevent contaminated materials from contaminating refractory materials. Tools and equipment should also be kept clean.
2. If the more hydraulic type is used to meet the strength of the amount of water added, the corresponding fluidity is poor, which will have a certain impact on the construction.
4. At high temperature:
1. When the ambient temperature is higher than 30 ℃, it can be considered as summer construction. The water temperature and material temperature should be controlled below 30 during the summer construction. The materials exposed to the sun should be cooled down before use.
2. During hot weather, construction should be arranged during the day or evening as much as possible. After pouring, it should be covered with straw curtains in time. It should be sprayed with water to reduce the temperature and not allow the water to flow onto the bricks.
V. In winter construction:
1. Winter construction technical measures shall be adopted, and the work environment shall be closed, windshielded, heated and warmed to ensure that the temperature of the lining after masonry is above + 5 ° C.
2. The dry material should be stored in a heating room and stirred with warm water to prevent the use of higher temperature water to avoid rapid condensation. The temperature of the mixture should be kept above 10 ° C, or a chemical coagulant or antifreeze should be added.
6. During construction on rainy days:
Should be transferred to indoor work. All materials, transportation, work sites and masonry should be protected from rain. To complete the building, it is necessary to cover the roof, plugging holes and plugging. The upper opening of the completed furnace should be closed, the ground prefabricated parts should be raised and covered, and it is strictly forbidden to soak in water.
The refractory spray coating can well line the protective layer of the inner surface of the shell of the blast furnace and the hot blast furnace, as well as the blast furnace head, the gas outlet pipe, and the dust collector. Relevant protective measures must be done to protect the performance of the product so that it can be used normally.