Improper operation of refractory castables
243 | 2019-08-09 07:51:49 | 分享： Browse: 243 | 2019-08-09 07:51:49 | Share:
Refractory castable refers to a mixture of refractory aggregates, binders and admixtures. If there is improper operation or misunderstanding during construction, it will affect the use of equipment. The following introduces the castables during construction. Those inappropriate operations in the process:
1. The baking is too fast and the curing time is too short, which causes the castable to burst.
2. Poor mold strength: It will cause deformation of the lining or increase the amount of water added to the castable, which will affect the quality of the material.
3. The mold support is too high: this method is also used to improve the construction speed, but it will lead to the result that the amount of water added to the castable is too large and the vibration is not dense.
4. No molds, manual application: This is generally used in the construction of the feeding pipe lining, and it may even appear in the construction of some preheater cone linings.
5. Some aspects, such as anchor material, shape, size, welding quality, quantity, anti-swelling treatment, water cleanliness, and expansion joints are unreasonable.
6. Winter construction: table salt or other substances are added as antifreeze to reduce the high temperature performance of the material, or reasonable antifreeze measures are not taken during construction.
7. In order to pursue the construction speed, add the amount of water to the pouring material at will. The mixed pouring material is like water, and it is conveyed to the mold by a few meters or even ten meters of rubber hose.
Of course, some users do not notice that the refractory castable is used improperly or misunderstood. That is the lack of understanding of the castable. When we use a product or thing, we must first understand it, and we must strictly follow the standards. carried out.