Application scope of refractory castables in industry
144 | 2019-10-24 07:59:46 | 分享： Browse: 144 | 2019-10-24 07:59:46 | Share:
Refractory castables In the furnace construction project, a mixture of refractory aggregates, binders and admixtures is mixed with water or liquid binders to form slurries that can be constructed by pouring. It has a wide range of applications in the industry. Let me introduce the scope of application:
First, electric furnace steelmaking
In the late 1990s, the full-water-cooled furnace roof technology was widely used. The application in electric furnaces was mainly concentrated in the electric furnace furnace cover area. The integral precasting technology of the castable material was generally used in the electrode triangle area. A development trend of cover materials.
For CAS refining equipment
1. The CAS refining device is divided into upper and lower parts, and the cast materials are used.
2. The upper part mostly uses low-expansion Al2O3-SiO2 castables, and the lower part mostly uses fused corundum and MgO ultrafine powder corundum-spinel castables. In the later stage, in order to extend the service life of the device, more magnesium and aluminum are used. Spray up.
Refining outside the furnace
1. For LF furnaces: The materials used for the curtain wall of the LF furnace cover are mainly high-aluminum or corundum castables. The high-aluminum-spinel refractory castables are mostly used in the bottom impact area to cast large bricks.
2. For RH furnaces: High-aluminum castables and aluminum-magnesium castables are applied in a small amount in the lining. The upper part of the RH vacuum chamber is integrally lined with Al2O3-MgO · Al2O3 castables or integrally sprayed. The overall aluminum is used on the outer wall of the RH furnace impregnated tube Magnesium castable.
Fourth, continuous casting: mainly used for thermal insulation layer, high alumina or mullite self-flowing castables, for long-term layers, corundum and magnesium-based castables for the bottom coating layer.
Five, three grades for ladle:
2. Large ladle: It is a high-upcast castable, generally using plate-shaped corundum and spinel as the main raw materials.
3. Neutral ladle: Medium-grade castables generally use fused brown corundum and spinel as the main raw materials.
4. Small ladle: In order to resist pouring materials, alumina and medium-grade sintered magnesia are generally used as the main raw materials.
Refractory castables have many applications in industry. The above only introduces a few classifications and performances. This provides our customers with multiple choice opportunities and allows them to buy a suitable and high-quality equipment. Go back and use.